- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (The Bible-Writing, History, Reliability; 1800).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (The Trinity; 258).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (Is Jesus both God and Man; 1563).
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Salvation; 1535).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (The Holy Spirit; 1058).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Articles on basic evangelical belief and values from the Africa Study Bible (2016 edition page numbers):
Creation (6), Fall (9), Atonement (154), Sin (819), Sexuality and Purity (976), Justice (1066), Interpreting the Bible (1214), Man and Woman (1711), Sanctification (1763), Grace (1823), Faith (1833), Living Holy Lives (1870).
Every Oasis staff and board of directors member fully adheres to this statement of faith and agrees with its contents (Africa Study Bible articles listed in statement of faith define and add clarity). They read and agree with the moral standards and overarching principles of evangelical Christian beliefs as presented in the Africa Study Bible articles listed in Section Two above.